How to make a rose dessert recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First of all, mix the eggs, oil, yogurt in a bowl that will be soft at room temperature.
- Add the margarine, then add the semolina and flour and knead with your hands so that the dough is in one corner.
- Prepare the sorbet, shape the dough while it boils, open the dough, and cut the dough that we open with the help of the rolling pin, going round and round with the edge of the glass.
- Lay out 4 dough rounds with edges overlapping.
- Round it up and cut it in half so that the middle part is one inch. There will be 2 shapes of roses, either you put a hazelnut in the middle of the rose or it is empty.
- After the dough comes out of the oven, the syrup will be warm, let it wait for 5 minutes and pour the syrup.
Enjoy your meal ????