Delicious Güllaç with vanilla and chocolate sauce
How to make a delicious Güllaç recipe with vanilla and chocolate sauce?
I’m here with Yummy Vanilla Güllaç, the must-have Ramadan dessert.
This recipe, which can be prepared quickly, is preferred for Ramadan because it is light and milky. But since it is not sold outside of Ramadan, I say stock up on Ramadan????
I have spread it too long anyway, so the recipe for our wonderful dessert ????????
- In a bowl we put our warm milk and add the vanilla. And we split the meatballs, as long as they are not too small.
- We dip the cut seagulls in the milk and put them in the pyrex or on our tray.
- After making half of the gullaç this way, add pistachios, walnuts, or hazelnuts to the middle. I put nuts.
- After layering the other half, pour the rest of the milk on top so it absorbs well.
- We put what we put in between and pour with chocolate or caramel sauce to taste.
After serving, our Güllac is ready. Enjoy your meal????????