Delicious fully tuned Magnolia
How to make a delicious fully coordinated magnolia recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- After adding the flour, starch, sugar and egg, slowly add 1 liter of milk to avoid lumps. Stir constantly.
- Before it starts to boil, add the butter and vanilla before it bubbles.
- Then let our pudding cool down.
- While we wait, let’s stir it in the middle so it doesn’t form a layer on top of it.
- Add 1 packet of cream to our cold flan and mix it with a mixer for 5 minutes. And let’s move on to preparing the presentations. We pour 1-2 tablespoons of the cookies that we floured in small powders in the bottom of our bowl and then we place the strawberries that we cut lengthwise.
- Then add the pudding to about half the pot.
- Then add 2 3 tablespoons of cookies and 1 2 teaspoons of coarse hazelnut pieces.
- Then add the pudding again. Let’s lightly spray the cookies on the top layer to get rid of the white image.
- Add the coarsely chopped hazelnuts.
- After waiting for it to cool down to room temperature, cover it with a cloth and store it in the cupboard.
- After brewing for at least 2 hours, you will get a wonderful dessert. Before serving, you can cut 1 strawberry and add whatever you like. I chose to use peanut powder, the choice is yours. Bon appetit everyone 🙂