add the noteprint recipe
- We put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- When the dough reaches the consistency of the earlobe, we can start to shape it with our hands.
- We put our oven at 180 degrees and heat it up.
- We put greaseproof paper on our baking sheet and shape our cookies.
- If you have a shaped cookie cutter, you can use that as well.
- After arranging the biscuits, brush them with egg yolk and, if desired, sprinkle with a little black cumin.
- Bake in our preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal ????