How to make a thong cutter recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Let’s wrap the bread tightly like a wrapper.
- We take the ayran to the fire and heat it without boiling.
- Cut the bread that we wrapped into two fingers.
- Grind the garlic into the buttermilk.
- Then I dip the loaves in garlic buttermilk and put them in a pot.
- After the sorting process is done, heat the buttermilk a bit more and pour it into the pans so it doesn’t overflow.
- Melt the butter in the pan and pour it into the ramekins, opening the spaces between the loaves with a fork and letting the butter stand between them. Good luck to those who try.
Note: use half of the buttermilk ☺️.