How to make cold baklava recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- For the sorbet, put water and sugar in a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes, reserve.
- Melt the butter and skim off the foam. Add oil and mix.
- Cut the baklava dough to the size of our pyrex. Store scraps and parts in a clean cloth.
- Grease the bottom of the pyrex. Lay it out layer by layer and pour oil on each layer.
- Layer 15 on the bottom, coarsely chopped walnuts or pistachios, and 15 layers on top. Extend the remaining structure and cut into slices.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes on the wire, 20 minutes down.
- Add 2 cups of milk to the syrup.
- The sherbet will be cold, the baklava will be cold. Pour the syrup and wait for it to be absorbed. Decorate as you like. Store in a cool place. Enjoy your meal ????.