How to make the Çökertme kebab recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Marinate the meat and mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Leave it in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Put the marinated meat in a hot pan, add 1 glass of hot water, let it cook over high heat, and add salt at the end.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices and fry them.
- In the service phase, first pour the potato-garlic yoghurt and the meat on top of each other.
- Make the sauce with the butter and chilli and pour over it.
Enjoy your meal.