Coconut Moist Cookies
Hello, my recipe that I want to share with you today, I add coconut to a flavor that will make you forget about normal recipes for wet cookies and the result is perfect, the flavor is completely different, I suggest you try it❤
- Before starting our dessert, we prepare our sorbet and let it cool. We put the water and sugar in our pot and cook it until it boils, when it starts to boil we put the lemon slice and put it over low heat for 5-8 minutes and remove it from the heat.
- We take our oil in our pan and melt it without burning, when it gets hot we put it in the bucket of our mixer, put our sugar, oil and egg and mix it well and then add our coconut, 1 glass of flour. , baking powder, vanilla and cocoa and knead.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of flour and knead into a smooth dough.
- Depending on the size of the coconut kernels, the size of the flour can vary.
- We make small rounds and call them in our frying pan. Bake them in our preheated oven at 175 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- We wait 5-10 minutes for the first fire to come out of our cookies and we dip them in our syrup, which we put one by one in a deep bowl.
- After resting for a while, you can decorate the ready to serve as you like. Enjoy your meal????
Note; Melt the oil in the smallest part of the stove on the lowest level, after the oil is completely melted, when the eyes start to turn into eyes, hold for 2 minutes and remove from the stove.
****In addition, after all the processes of our dessert are finished, if you put it in a suitable container to store it and serve it the next day, it will be more delicious and convenient for you. You can freeze them in the form of cookies in the freezer, then prepare the syrup and serve.
Coconut Moist Cookies Recipe with Photo
- Margarine or butter added to cookie dough should be used melted.
- You should soak your dessert, which comes out lukewarm first, by dipping them one by one into the cooled syrup. If you have time, soaking cookies will be tastier if you eat them after you’ve had a good night’s rest.