Classic French Pancakes
How to make a classic French crepe recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Beat 4 eggs well in a deep bowl.
- Add our milk, flour and salt, sifting it little by little with a strainer and continue beating.
- If you have a blender bowl, you can also do this with a blender. Add 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
- If you are whisking it by hand, strain it into a separate bowl when the clumps have reduced. You will get a liquid mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 1-litre glass jar and leave it in the fridge for half an hour, closing the lid.
- Put the crepe pan on the stove. Spread the melted butter inside.
- The pan temperature should be medium. Gently shake the mixture out of the refrigerator.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon into the pan from the edge toward the center and spread evenly throughout the pan.
- Your pancake batter should be thin.
- Flip your pancake, which bakes up like a pomegranate, with a spatula. After cooking, transfer to a serving plate.
- Paint the pan again with the melted butter and continue cooking without waiting.
- 7- In this way, you can make 12-14 pancakes in a 24 cm mold.
- You can serve your nutella, honey and peanut butter filled crepes for dessert, dusted with powdered sugar, filled with savory items such as cheddar cheese, ham, feta, salami, sprinkled with grated cheddar cheese and microwaved for 2 minutes .
- If you want to cook the pancake batter later, you can store it in a glass jar for two days, and then prepare it warm. Enjoy your meal.