Chocolate halva with semolina
How to make the halva recipe with chocolate grits?
add the noteprint recipe
- WARNING SIGN. Heat the cream, melt the chocolate in it, add the milk and bring to a boil. It will pour hot.
- Put the grits, butter and peanuts in the pot and cook over low heat until the peanuts and grits turn pink.
- Add the creamy mixture of chocolate and boiled milk and close the lid of the pot until it thickens.
- Add powdered sugar to the semolina, which absorbs milky water well, mix and close the lid of the pot again.
- You are expected to pick up the semolina that disappears on its own with the addition of sugar.
- When the semolina begins to disperse, we remove it from the heat.
- Allow to soak and occasionally squeeze the boiled halva and mix until it forms a thread and serve.