Chicken breast with bechamel sauce
How to make chicken breast with bechamel sauce?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- Then chop the onion, peppers, tomatoes, put 5 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan, put the onion on top and fry a little.
- Then add the chicken breast, add the tomatoes, peppers and garlic and cook for a while until the chicken turns colour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and half a glass of water and cook over low heat with the lid closed.
- On the other hand, peel the potatoes and cut them into slices and fry them either in a pan or in a pan, add salt and thyme.
- Then, for the bechamel sauce, we put the oil in a separate pan and fry it until it changes color.
- Add 3 glasses of milk to the toasted flour, season with salt and pepper and cook until it has the texture of a pudding.
- Then first spread the potatoes in the bottom of the pyrex.
- Arrange the chicken breasts on top and pour the béchamel sauce over them and sprinkle 1½ cups of cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees until golden.