How to make the canning wrapper recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, we prepare our filling. Chop the onions into small pieces and fry them in the oil until golden brown, then add our tomato paste.
- Then add the washed rice and fry it a little, add a glass of water and stir until the water runs out.
- Finally, add salt, mint, chili, and black pepper and allow to cool slightly. In the meantime, boil our leaves until the water turns yellow and turn it off.
- We roll up our leaves and place them in the jar.
- Then add some hot water to the jar and tighten the lids tight.
- Place in a saucepan and boil for 30 minutes.
- Then turn the jars upside down and wait until morning and the cans are put away. When your guest comes or when you have food, put it in the pan and bake for 5-10 minutes. It is ready to serve. It is a practical dish especially for working ladies and its flavor changes when it is put in the freezer, but it never changes this way and it does not take up space in the freezer. I put them in 500 g jars. and it was like 5