Cake with carrot cream in Borcam
How to make the carrot cream cake recipe in Borcam?
add the noteprint recipe
- Put the egg and sugar on the wire and beat until fluffy.
- Add the milk, oil and other ingredients and mix for a few minutes on low speed then on high speed and pour into my oiled boron.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- After putting the cake in the oven, put milk, flour, starch and sugar in a deep frying pan and cook until it boils.
- After it boils and thickens, remove it from the heat and add the butter and vanilla and let it cool.
- Do not pour the cream once the cake is out. After your cake has rested for 15 minutes, pour in the cream and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- You can decorate it however you want.