How to make the Kale Wrap recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Put the sprouts that you have removed from the leaves and the leaves in boiling water, bring to a boil and let them drain.
- Prepare the mortar by mixing the chopped onion with the rice, semolina, minced meat, grated tomato, chopped parsley and pepper paste, ground pepper, salt, black pepper and oil.
- Roll the stuffing inside the sprouts from which you have removed the veins and place the rolls in the pot.
- For the sauce; Dissolve the pepper paste, oil and salt with lukewarm water.
- Pour it over the wraps you put in the pot.
- Add enough hot water to cover your casings with two fingers, and bring to a simmer.
Note (you can put meat in the bottom of the pot if you want, like me, but put cabbage leaves so it doesn’t stick to the bottom).
Enjoy your meal.