Butter meat ravioli
How to make meat ravioli with butter?
add the noteprint recipe
- Put our flour in a deep and wide bowl.
- Let’s make a hole in the middle and put eggs and salt.
- Let’s get a hard mass from the softness of the earlobe by adding water.
- Divide into two meringues and let stand 10 minutes.
- In another bowl we put our minced meat, chop the onion into small cubes, add black pepper and salt and make a mortar.
- Stretch our round and fine dough with the help of the rolling pin.
- Cut it into small squares with the help of a knife and put it in small pinches of our minced meat.
- Let’s repeat the same process for all the square slices.
- Let’s take small square slices and bring all four edges together and press down with your finger.
- We put it in the boiling water, cook it, drain it with the help of a strainer, pour it into the pan, crush the garlic and add it to the yogurt.
- Pour our butter, put it in a pot, melt it on the stove, pour it over our ravioli with the yogurt, serve, enjoy.