add the noteprint recipe
- First, we prepare our sorbet and boil it for 10 minutes.
- We then set it aside to warm up and then move on to our cookies.
- For cookies? In a bowl, mix the melted butter, powdered sugar, egg, cocoa, and vegetable oil.
- Then add the baking powder, vanilla and flour.
- While slowly kneading the flour, sift it and prepare your composition. The dough will be neither too thick nor too soft.
- When the dough doesn’t stick to your hand, take walnut-sized pieces and shape them and place them on the baking sheet.
- Then, bake for about 15 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees, dip our first hot biscuit into our warm syrup and put it on the serving plate.
Bon appetit to those who try it ☺️.