How to make a barbie cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
Barbie cake that I made for my daughter’s 3rd birthday ♡
- After well whisking the sugar and eggs into the large round Pyrex cake mix, add the rest of the wet ingredients, then gradually add the flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- We pour it into my oiled debt and put it in the oven, do not open the lid for half an hour so that it does not go out. Be careful when all the cake ingredients are at room temperature.
- Bake at 180°C. In the same way, we beat our other cake mix that is about to bake and divide it into the other two molds that we grease and bake in the same way.
- The cakes were made 1 day before, they need to cool down before I can decorate them.
- Of course after it cooled I got it out of debt, it could be a problem if you wait until the next day.
- I would recommend using this if there is a clamp cast. I only had a small one.
- As you remove it from the pyrex, tap the sides of the cakes with a knife, pretend to scrape it under the cake with a spatula, turn it over and it will come out easier without breaking.
- Let’s go to the most difficult part 🙂 Let’s divide the cakes in 2 with the help of a rope.
- We wet the cakes with milk while we put them. Between the two of us we make a pudding, we let it cool and we pour it on top and we chop the fruits we want.
- Do it like this from major to minor.
- Finally, cover the barbie with cling film and gently place it in the center.
- In this way, we keep it for a while in the fridge, while we prepare the whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 packages of whipped cream with milk or water as described on package.
- Add 1 packet of food coloring. There’s also a picture of me, I dusted it open with water and added it. I made it colorless in 1 envelope.
- If you keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes, it will solidify immediately.
- Let’s take out the cake and proceed to the decoration.
- With white, you can squeeze it into a triangle like I did.
- We put it in a bag or device and squeeze it one by one patiently 🙂 then we take the blue cream and squeeze it in the same way.
- If I have put edible beads on it, you can.
- Once done, we keep it in the fridge until the guests arrive.
- I made it the same day, because I couldn’t cover it, the next day the whipped cream dries up.
- It was difficult but very nice, the most important thing my daughter was very happy ♡