Banana Roll Cake
How to make the banana cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Let’s make our pudding first, as our pudding needs to cool down. Put all the ingredients for the pudding, except the vanilla, in the saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until thickened.
- After it boils, turn off the heat, add our vanilla and mix well.
- Let our cream cool. We are going to remove from time to time so that it does not lose its consistency.
- Then, for our sponge cake dough, we beat the eggs and sugar well until fluffy.
- Then we add all the ingredients that will go in our sponge cake dough and mix well.
- We spread our sponge cake dough well in the rectangular mold that we have lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15-17 minutes.
- When we have the cake, let it cool and then divide it into 8 equal parts.
- We turn all the pieces over so that the top of our cake is the outer part of our roll.
- We squeeze the pudding that we prepare into pieces in transverse strips with the help of a bag and place the banana and the chocolates on the side that we will begin to roll and turn it into a roll.
- If you experience breakage while rolling, you can lightly moisten your cake with milk.
- You can decorate it however you want.
- You can rest in the fridge for 2-3 hours and serve.
- You will love these individual buns 🙂 Bon appetit :).