How to make the baklava (crispy) recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- We knead these ingredients until we have a smooth dough. You have to ferment very well for it to open well.
- Then divide this dough into balls.
- In meringues the size we can open. 10 meringues are ideal. You can make yourself bigger or smaller.
- Open the meringues to the size of a plate and put starch between them and rest for 1 hour.
- At the end of 1 hour, roll it out one by one with a rolling pin.
- Opening one dough, keep the others closed with a bag. My photo tray measures 32 cm.
- I cut the dough into a disk size and put the remaining pieces inside.
- After rolling out one piece of dough, I put walnuts back into the dough and then rolled the rest of the dough back into the walnut and cut it nicely. If you want you can also use a layer of nuts. I opened the meringue and used two layers of nuts.
- Then I cut it and spread on it a mixture of 150 grams of melted margarine and half a cup of liquid oil.
- I slowly baked it in the oven at 170 degrees until cooked through.
- Don’t buy it just because the top is fried, you have to cook it well inside. While the baklava was baking in the oven, I prepared the sherbet for the sherbet, boiled them with a glass of water, 3 glasses of sugar, a slice of lemon.
- After the first fire of the baklava passed, I poured in the warm syrup. Good luck to those who try