Bakery rice pudding
How to make the rice pudding recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First we boil our rice with 2 glasses of water.
- Let boil until there is very little water left inside.
- After it has absorbed the water well, add a liter of milk and the vanilla and mix it little by little and bring it to a boil.
- Mix in a small bowl 1 glass of sugar and 3 tablespoons of starch with milk and melt, being careful not to form lumps.
- Then, we pour it little by little into our milk, which begins to boil, stirring over low heat, taking care that it does not touch the bottom.
- Let it simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring. Then turn it off.
- We put our oven at 200 degrees and let it preheat.
Let’s prepare our heat resistant containers to use in the oven and if you are going to use a clay pot it makes an average of 6 7 rice pudding.
- Let’s fill our cups up to 2 tablespoons so that the rice milk does not overflow.
- And fill the saucepan with cold water until it reaches the middle of the pot.
- We leave it in the oven at 200 degrees until golden.
- Before serving, you can decorate it with walnuts or hazelnuts.
Bon appetit ❤️.