How to make the baked Kumpir recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- After the potatoes are boiled, they are mashed, brought to a smooth consistency with milk, butter, salt, black pepper, and we add a little cheddar cheese to it.
- Our mash is transferred to my debt.
- Add the pea and carrot mixture on top.
- The sausages are cooked.
- After all the ingredients for the sauce have cooked a little in a small pot, they are poured into the sausages and mixed.
- Sausages with gravy also come on top of potatoes, peas, and carrots.
- Finally, pour in the remaining amount of cheddar and bake at 200 degrees until the cheddar is melted. Enjoy your meal.