How to make Ashura recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Chickpeas, beans and wheat are soaked the night before.
- Then it is boiled separately until cooked.
- Then, to the wheat cooked in a separate pot, chickpeas, beans, washed and drained rice, and cinnamon sticks are added.
- Add sugar and milk, orange juice and boil until transparent.
- Then we add the apricots, figs and green apples, cutting them into small pieces.
- Add hazelnuts, peanuts, coconut, grapes.
- Boil for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- It is decorated as desired.
It is served cold or hot.