How to make Ashura recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Wheat, chickpeas, and beans are soaked in water in separate containers overnight.
- It is then boiled in separate pots.
- Boiled legumes are placed in a large pot.
- Add 2 liters of water and the rice and boil for 15 minutes.
- The milk is heated and added to the pot.
- Then add the figs, apricots and apples cut into small cubes.
- Add the raisins and cook for another 15 minutes.
- The water should be added as little as possible, so the boiling water should be kept continuously.
- After adding the sugar, boil another five to ten minutes and turn off the bottom.
- Divide into bowls and decorate as you like. Enjoy your meal ????