artichoke with olive oil
How to make the artichoke recipe with olive oil?
add the noteprint recipe
- We take the artichokes that we washed in our pot and add enough water to cover them. Squeeze 1 lemon and boil it until the artichokes are cooked.
- We take the roasted artichokes to our serving plate.
- On the other hand, fry the chopped onions and garlic in the olive oil until they acquire a pink color.
- Add Garnish and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes. Next, we put the mortar that we have prepared with the garnish on our artichokes, which we bake and take to a dish.
- Squeeze 1 lemon into half a glass of olive oil, add a pinch of salt and beat lightly. And lastly, let’s spread our sauce evenly over the artichokes. Garnish with dill and serve. enjoy now