Adana-style stuffed aubergines and peppers
How to make the stuffed eggplant recipe from Adana’s recipe?
Hello friends, good morning ??????? When I think about what to cook, the first things that come to mind are dried eggplants and stuffed peppers because they are always in my house and my favorite too.
- Boil the aubergines and dried peppers for 2-3 minutes, soften and drain.
- Wash the rice well and add the minced meat, grated tomatoes, parsley and onion cut into small pieces.
- After adding the oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, tomato paste, and sumac, mix.
- Fill the aubergines and peppers and put them in the pot. Add enough hot water to cover it, squeeze in half the lemon juice, and let it cook.
- Fry 6-7 minced garlic cloves in 3 tablespoons of oil in another pan that is about to roast, until fragrant and add a little paprika and pour over the pot.
- Finally, sprinkle the dry mint and turn off the heat. Let stand for half an hour. Enjoy your meal ????
Note: Put a porcelain plate on top of the food and cook it like this.
✨ I wait for you on my instagram page @Mutfak_sesi ✨