How to make the Adana roll recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- For the Adana kebabs, knead the two minced meats until well mixed. Chop the onion and garlic until they are shaped like sand.
- Then, after combining all the ingredients (after finely chopping the parsley and adding it) and fermenting it well, we leave our meat in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Let’s put our rested meat in our garbage cans with the help of our hands and cook it in a pan without oil.
- For the lava, we beat all the ingredients except the flour in a bowl and add the flour until it doesn’t stick to our hands and we close our mouths well.
- After resting our dough for 20-30 minutes, roll it into a round shape with the help of a rolling pin. We bake our lava in a pan without oil over medium heat.
- For the onion sauce, we chop our onions, add isot, oil and lemon juice and knead with our hands.
- We press our last baked lava onto our adana kebabs and dip it in oil (not too much), then put our onion into the lava and put our adana on and wrap our buns. Enjoy your meal.